- The specific operation steps of the multi-tube vortex mixer?
- Multiple functions of multi-tube vortex mixer
- Precautions for the use of multi-tube vortex mixer
- Build an "Instrument Sharing Bridge" to fight against the epidemic
- How much do you know about chemical laboratory design-functional layout and equipment
- How much do you know about chemical laboratory design-application fields and functional layout articles
- Common equipment
The equipment needed for a base laboratory that tests 10,000 tubes per day: 4-6 96-well nucleic acid extraction instruments, 10-12 96-well PCR amplification instruments, and 3~4 8-channel pipettes for supporting use, 2~3 single-tube palm centrifuges, 1~2 multi-tube vortex mixers). When using fully automated equipment or increasing the amount of testing, appropriate adjustments can be made according to this standard...
Adopting advanced design concepts and manufacturing technology, the appearance is simple, smooth and beautiful, and the structure is compact and firm. This model has the advantages of high versatility, simple operability, etc., to ensure that it can quickly deal with the oscillation of microplates and small test tubes. Mixed experiment...
The application fields and industries of chemical laboratories are quite extensive. Common fields include: food and agricultural products, cosmetics, environmental monitoring, toys, textiles, materials, biomedicine, medical equipment, etc.